Barbecue Pork Belly
- By Tom Jackson
- Sep 13, 2022
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for Barbecue Pork Belly!
- 4-5 lb slab Creekstone Farms Skinless Pork Belly
- Big Rick’s Jalapeño Honey Mustard
- Yoder Smokers Pork Rub
- 1 cup Firebug Mild Grillin Sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 225ºF, set up for smoking.
Score the surface of the fat side of the pork belly. Slather with Big Rick’s Jalapeño Honey Mustard. Season with Yoder Smokers Pork Rub.
Transfer the pork belly to the second shelf of the grill and smoke until you reach an internal temperature of about 195ºF - 200ºF, about 5 hours total time.
| You might also enjoy: Pork Belly Burnt Ends
Mix 4 parts Firebug Mild Grillin Sauce with 1 part pineapple juice. Warm on the grill in a small pot or skillet.
Brush the belly with the sauce sauce and smoke another 30 minutes to tack up the sauce.
| You might also enjoy: Pork Belly Corn Fritters
Remove from the grill. Rest at least 30 minutes before slicing.
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- Big Rick's Jalapeno Honey MustardAs low as
- Yoder Smokers Pork Rub$10.99
- Firebug Grilling Sauce Mild BBQ SauceAs low as
- BBQr's Delight Wood Pellets, 20lb BagAs low as
- FINEX 1QT Cast Iron Sauce Pot$150.00
- Shun Kanso Hollow Ground 12" Brisket Slicer$219.95