Then why not turn your passion into a rewarding career? We are currently hiring! Tell us where you excel - be it marketing, sales, or just a passion for the pit, send us your skillset - we want to talk to you!
★ Outdoor Furniture and Design
All Things Barbecue is a locally grown and owned specialty retail store, an INC 5000 company, a Best-in-Business candidate with a great reputation. The Outdoor Furniture, Design and Sales Associate, helps maintain ATBBQ as an outdoor living destination through their excellent customer service, inventory knowledge, and organizational skills. Retail and sales experience strongly preferred. Previous Interior Design experience welcome, but not required.
- Greet and serve customers, make sales, and resolve customer service issues.
- Ensure showroom is attractive, clean and organized.
- Advocate for customers by managing orders, scheduling shipping and delivery, handling warranty claims, resolving issues and concerns, and following up after the sale is complete.
- Create and maintain warm, welcoming hospitality in the store, on the phone and online.
- Submit and coordinate special orders on outdoor furniture and warranty claims with vendors.
- Coordinate with warehouse and delivery team for prompt and friendly delivery of outdoor furniture.
- Manage issues and complaints with tact and diplomacy.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of vendors and products.
- Receive inventory and organize into inventory storage.
- Assisting customers in selecting finishes and fabrics is a large part of the job, as well as part of maintaining an attractive furniture showroom.
- Experience in the design field, either in interior design, furniture sales, or similar, is a plus, but is not required.
- Working a point-of-sale system.
- Familiarity and understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Managing customer emails from in-person customers, as well as online customers.
- Physical activity, such as restocking inventory racking, moving furniture, walking to and reviewing/checking items in the warehouse, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization skills.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Commission is available after 90 days of full time employment.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
★ Sales Associate
Retail Sales; Phone/Web Sales.
Sales experience required. Passion for people, excellence, & cooking is expected.
- Care for our customers.
- Make Sales.
- Develop trustworthy & tangible knowledge of our products.
- Provide authentic & experienced education to our customers.
- Stay current on all the ways in which ATBBQ is interacting with our customers (subscribe to our emails, watch our weekly YouTube videos, be an expert navigator of our website, and follow ATBBQ on all the “socials”).
- Must be a self-starter, with unquestionable character, and a high sense of integrity.
- Must have dexterity over technology.
- Commit to learning a point-of-sale system & navigating our sales website.
- Must be fluid with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Manage communication with customers through a CRM system
- Regular physical activity (i.e. walking – 10k steps is not abnormal, stooping, bending, lifting, climbing ladders, moving grills/furniture around the store, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (i.e. good speller, fast typist, and good at formulating coherent/concise statements.
- Manage issues, complaints, and unsatisfied customers with professionalism, restraint, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be interested in cooking (and preferably be actively involved in cooking in one’s personal life).
- Be available to work most Saturdays throughout the year.
- Maintain a flexible & team-oriented attitude.
The store is open Monday-Saturday.
MUST be available to work Saturdays
Schedule can rotate throughout the week.
Company website, Facebook Page & YouTube Channel:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurances
Company Paid Life, Short/Long Term Disability Insurances
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Variety of AFLAC Policies, Flex Spending, Optional Additional Life)
Employee Personal Days
Paid Birthday Bonus
Wage is commensurate with experience. Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career with one of the best local companies to work for. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.