The Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill is the ultimate in versatility. Yoder Smokers introduced direct grilling to the pellet industry nearly ten years ago and that legacy continues with the YS640s. This model is mounted on a competition cart for easy mobility.
Let's start with the control board. The Adaptive Control System (ACS), control board boasts impressive temperature control and precise built-in food monitoring. In addition to the ultra-powerful microprocessor, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere with Fireboard's industry-leading cloud connectivity system.
When we say Yoder Pellet Grills are built like a tank, we mean it. The hopper and cart are constructed of 14 gauge steel, while the cooking chamber is constructed of 10 gauge steel. Lift the hood on this grill and you'll quickly understand why this will be your grill for life.
This grill is packed full of features you will not find in other pellet grills. From the ceramic igniter to the two-piece diffuser, the engineers at Yoder Smokers have thought of it all. If you're looking for one grill to be your workhorse, you're at the right place.
Yoder Smokers YS640s on Competition Cart Pellet Grill Features
- Proud to be made in America's heartland
- Advanced Control System with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Now includes Yoder Smokers Heat Diffuser with Access Door for Easy Cleaning & Grilling Setup
- Two integrated food probes for a complete picture of your cook
- Insulated hopper for safe temperatures
- Ceramic igniter for fast and seamless ignition
- 640 square inches of main grate cooking surface (20" x 32").
- The standard 2nd shelf brings total cooking space to 1,070 square inches
- Includes probe port on hopper side
- Pneumatic casters offer easy maneuverability
- High-temp painted cart with clear coat for durability
- Cart has tie-down rings on bottom to secure when moving
- Redesigned high airflow burn grate
- Variable displacement damper creates different heat zones on main cooking grate
- 150º to 600º in 5º increments
- 20 pound hopper capacity
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber, 14 gauge steel on hopper and cart
- Weight: 418 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 years on grill body, 3 years on control system, 3 years on igniter
Adaptive Control System (ACS) with Wi-Fi
The Yoder Smokers YS640 features Yoder's next-generation Adaptive Control System with Wi-Fi Connectivity- cloud connectivity powered by FireBoard.
The all-new ACS board connects to both Bluetooth devices and your home Wi-Fi network through the YS Drive App (iOS and Android compatible, download links coming soon). Once connected you can control your grill's temperature, monitor meats with the two included food probes, change cooking programs to hold your grill at a set temp once your meat reaches a desired internal temperature, and more.
More Than Just Wi-Fi
Beyond Wi-Fi connectivity, the new ACS board is built around a powerful microprocessor that understands multiple input variables.
Simply put? This board is smart enough to react to drastic changes in heat brought on by opening the cooker door, putting on 100 pounds of cold meat, or even changes between pellet burn rates if you change wood type mid-cook. The most intelligent controller on the market is here, and it's only in the S Series Pellet Grills from Yoder Smokers.
All New Ceramic Igniter
The ceramic ignition system lasts five times longer than conventional contact igniters. Heats up twice as fast and creates 100% more heat.
Yoder's ignition system lights the pellets with induction heat and solves problems associated with failed ignition. The ceramic ignition system carries a three-year warranty.
Simple to Operate, Amazing Results
Yoder Smokers S Series Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet-fired smoker.
With second-to-none build craftsmanship, the S Series Pellet Grills help to produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of "set it and forget it" operation.