Mason-Lite 33" Pre-Cast Masonry Firebox Kit
The perfect fireplace for space restricted projects.
The Mason-Lite 33" Pre-Cast Masonry Firebox Kit (MFP33) has a finished opening of 33”W x 24”H. This standalone unit can be built indoors or outdoors and setup to burn either wood or gas. The MFP33-P is a package that includes the standard MFP33, 2 feet of Mason-Lite masonry chimney and a bag of mortar. Being made from the same light-weight material as the other Mason-Lite wood burning fireplaces allows this unit to be installed on decks and other wood framing. Available accessories include full running bond and split herringbone brick liners in standard sizes.
- Allowed for multi-story combustible floor installations.
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days.
- Complies with UL 127 & UL 103 chimney component standards.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Heat resistant fire tested up to 1700 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Less expensive shipping and handling costs.
- 50% cheaper than traditional hand-built masonry fireplace.
- Energy efficient with a wider heat radiant.
- Made in the U.S.A.