Jensen Outdoor Swivel Lounge Chair in Gray Weave with Bodhi Char Fabric
This contemporary spin on a classic country rocker features a swivel for turning, a contoured backrest and firm seat made with the twisted woven design of Viro Fiber® material atop a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame tastefully edged with Ipe timber armrests.
The Coral Collection is inspired by transitional design elements and the presence of sustainably-sourced, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber from tropical forests in Bolivia. The height of durability, Ipe timber can withstand the natural elements, from weather and moisture to sun exposure. The naturally rich, chocolate brown hue of Ipe timber can be effortlessly maintained, or may be allowed to age into a rustic silver patina that enhances its old-fashioned charm. Personalize your front porch or backyard patio with Gray or Natural Viro Fiber® and cushions in your choice of weather-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Swivel rocker frame is crafted from environmentally-friendly Viro Fiber® material atop a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with Ipe timber edging on armrests.
- Eco-friendly Viro Fiber® has remarkable strength and can withstand weather, moisture, sun and wear.
- Weather-resistant and durable Ipe timber is 100% FSC certified and sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber displays a glass-smooth hand finish from a fine-grain sanding technique.
- Upon arrival, Ipe timber displays a deep, chocolate brown hue that can be maintained with ease, or may be allowed to develop a silver-gray patina for an informal appeal.
- Add homespun charm to your landscape with a swivel for turning, a contoured backrest and firm seat.
- Select from Viro Fiber® in Gray or Natural, along with cushions in your choice of all-weather Sunbrella® fabric.
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Length: 37 in
- Width: 34 in
- Height: 31 in
- Seat Height: 18 in
- Arm Height: 25 in
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Sunbrella® Fabric:
- 303 Fabric Protector makes cushion fabric repellent to water and dirt and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew while assisting in the prevention of stains.
- In a ventilated area, apply 303 Fabric Protector to all dry and clean Sunbrella® fabric surfaces until soaked, then let dry completely.
Reapply to clean surfaces 1x per year or after cleaning.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Moisten fabric surfaces with a sponge or wet towel then spray a light mist of Fabric Cleaner over the entire surface of the fabric.
- Use a sponge or a clean towel to gently break up any stains.
- Rinse fabric completely to remove all soapy residue.
- Let fabric air dry completely.
ALTERNATIVELY: You can prepare a cleaning solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of warm water and place the cleaning solution into a spray bottle.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.