POLYWOOD Traditional Garden Glider
Enjoy an enchanting evening in your garden while gently swaying on this comfortable glider. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained, or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
Dimensions: 34"H x 47.5"W x 24.25"D
What Is POLYWOOD Made From?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Features a smooth texture with a satin-painted wood appearance
- Genuine POLYWOOD® lumber is made with a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- Withstands a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.