POLYWOOD Classic Folding Adirondack Chair
This is not your average Adirondack. While designed with the silhouette and comfortable features we all know and love, the Polywood Classic Folding Adirondack Chair also boasts a convenient mechanism that lets you fold it down and stow it away. Whether you’re basking in the glow of sunrise, unwinding after a long day, or temporarily rearranging your patio, this seat always has your back.
Dimensions: 35.89"H x 28.77"W x 35.65"D
Weight: 35.89 lbs
What Is POLYWOOD made from?
POLYWOOD is made from HDPE — short for “high-density polyethylene” — a durable plastic widely used to make milk jugs, laundry detergent containers, bottle caps, etc. They currently recycle an average of 400,000 milk jugs per day and transform them into genuine POLYWOOD lumber. Learn more about our recycling process.
HDPE, by nature, is an extremely durable plastic that is weather resistant and easy to clean — perfect for outdoor furniture. In addition to HDPE, POLYWOOD lumber includes UV-inhibited pigment systems to help maintain lumber colors throughout the material, not just on the surface.
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber that's infinitely recyclable and sustainably made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.