Treasure Garden 13' Octagon Starlux AKZP Cantilever Umbrella with Bronze Frame
Embedded light strips offer 20,000 hours of usage over the product lifetime, with two light settings approved by UL. A low voltage, indoor/outdoor transformer supplies 110/24V/DC to the 13’ Octagon Canopy, complete with a double wind vent. Fabric selection is extensive, consisting of fade-resistant and easy-care solids and stripes. An aluminum frame with a powder coat finish bolsters the structure, along with a 100% Kevlar mesh lift cord for added strength.
Stay cool and comfortable with an umbrella from Treasure Garden, the industry leader in shade products. A good umbrella can reduce temperatures as much as 20 percent, letting you stay outdoors longer. The Starlux line's built in light strips mean you can enjoy ambiance in the evening when the sun goes down.
With 110 fabrics and 29 styles, Treasure Garden has the widest selection of shade products in the world, making it easy to create your perfect outdoor setting.
- Light strips built into ribs
- 20,000 lifetime hours on light strips
- Low and High light settings
- UL approved low voltage indoor/outdoor transformer
- 110/24V/DC lighted umbrella
- 13’ Octagon Canopy with Double Wind Vent
- Wide selection of durable, fade-resistant, easy-care fabrics in solids and stripes
- Aluminum Frame, powder coat finish
- 100% Kevlar mesh lift cord for added strength and durability
- Rotates 360⁰ easily with foot pedal
- Tilts horizontally at 18⁰, 36⁰, and 54⁰ angles
- Up to 40⁰ back tilt
- Crank Lift
- Protective cover included
- 129 square feet of shade coverage
- Minimum base weight recommended: 400 lbs.
Choose the Right Umbrella
A 13’ Starlux AKZ Plus Cantilever Umbrella will shade up to a 60" round dining table for 6 or a lounge seating set (sofa or sectional and lounge chairs).
Choose Your Base
- Standard weighted base (AKZ13 Base)
- Rolling weighted base (AKZ13 Rolling Base)
- Ground mount kit
- Concrete mount kit
- Wood mount kit
How to Tilt and Rotate Your Cantilever
The Treasure Garden Cantilever Umbrella is easy to operate and enjoy. Open the canopy by turning the crank clockwise. Close the canopy by turning the crank counterclockwise. It takes just a few seconds to open and close. To tilt side-to-side, pull the lever from the cantilever beam, choose your preferred angle setting, return the lever to the beam and snap back into place. To tilt vertically, squeeze the lever in the grip on the umbrella pole and pull down. To rotate the canopy, press the foot pedal near the base and turn the umbrella to the desired position.
Grade A Fabric: Five-year warranty against fading for Solution-Dyed Acrylic Sunbrella®/Outdura®/Bella-Dura®/Docril® Fabrics.
Grade C Fabric: Four-year warranty against fading for 100% Solution-Dyed Polyester O’Bravia® Fabrics.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.