Woodard Round Chat Height Fire Table with Round Burner in Twilight Finish
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard's price/value proposition. Woodard's Fire Tables are no exception - built to last a long time, these fire tables are not only beautifully crafted, but also provide an ambience and warmth that will make you never want to leave your outdoor living area!
ROUND CHAT HEIGHT FIRE TABLE BASE WITH ROUND BURNER
Dimensions: 26" W x 26" D x 24" H
Weight: 48 lbs
CHOOSE YOUR TOP OPTIONS
- 35" Square Twilight with Beaded Edge
- 48" Round Twilight Hampton
- 48" Round Twilight Hammered
- 48" Round Twilight Solid Cast with Beaded Edge
FIRE TABLE FEATURES
- 60,000 BTUs
- 20 lb LP Tank not included
- Burner Cover Included with Top
- Black Fire Beads Included with Base
- Natural Gas connection option also included with Base
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100° F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing.
We warrant to you, the original purchaser that with the exceptions stated below, the furniture you have selected is free from defects in material and workmanship. Straps, slings, and cushions are warranted based on quality of workmanship, not fading, discoloration, mildew resistance or stretching.
This limited STRUCTURAL warranty lasts for a period of fifteen (15) years for Aluminum & Wrought Iron from the date of delivery of the furniture to you ("Warranty Period").
This limited FINISH warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you ("Warranty Period").
This limited CUSHION warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you ("Warranty Period").
If within the Warranty Period, your furniture fails structurally or if the finish cracks, peels, or blisters-Woodard will, at our option, repair or replace the frame in the original color and style. If the strap breaks or pulls out of the frame within three (3) years from date of delivery, Woodard will send a replacement strap(s) directly to you upon receipt of the defective item(s). If the sling breaks or pulls out of the frame within one (1) year from date of delivery, Woodard will send a replacement sling(s) directly to you upon receipt of the defective item(s). In the event that a frame color, style or fabric has been discontinued, we reserve the right to substitute the defective frame, sling or cushion in a similar style or color at our option. Please note, because wrought iron is made from steel, small amounts of rust seepage may appear when used outdoors, mainly in the joints and crevices. This seepage is normal and is not covered under warranty. Regular maintenance (e.g. cleaning the furniture, touching up nicks and scrapes) must be exercised.
This warranty does not cover and is void if damage is a result of freight/shipping, a failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use, acts of God, improper care, freeze damage, mildew, normal wear, fading or stretching of fabrics and vinyl straps, glass breakage, glides, if the furniture is used for commercial purposes (except where noted) or if the customer fails to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the product information brochures.