Jensen Outdoor Opal 48" Round Dining Table
There's no getting around the stunning beauty and sophisticated style of the Opal 48" Round Dining Table. Gather the family for weekend barbecues or host a poolside cocktail soiree with this generously-sized table that graciously welcomes four or more when paired with dining chairs from Jensen Outdoor. Inspire awe as guests gaze at the intricate design of the tabletop crafted from individual slats of Ipe timber that rests upon an intertwining base and Ipe tapered legs. An ingenious central opening allows for the easy passthrough of a tabletop umbrella to ward off sun and rain.
Designed with transitional styling that complements any décor, this entertaining essential belongs to the Opal Collection, which is adored for its fine craftsmanship and the presence of 100% FSC-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests deep in Bolivia. The hardwood offers remarkable durability and natural resistance to weather, moisture and sun. The rich, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber naturally develops a silver patina over the years yet its original shade can easily be restored with minimal care to satisfy your mood and whim.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- A unique, fine-grain sanding technique provides a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber craftsmanship.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be easily maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully develop into a subtle silvery patina that offers deeper dimension.
- Constructed with mortise and tenon to create a polished, contemporary aesthetic.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber form the geometric pattern of central tabletop details.
- A precision-cut opening in the center of the table allows for a table umbrella to go through for protection from the natural elements.
- Entertain with the utmost ease when accompanied by four or more dining chairs from Jensen Outdoor.
- Some assembly required.
- Height: 29"
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 48"
Protecting New and Newly Cleaned Ipe Furniture:
- In a ventilated area, apply Wood Shield to all clean Ipe surfaces to further protect against water and food stains, then enjoy your new set outside.
As Needed Cleaning Instructions:
- Wash your Ipe wood surfaces with a soft towel and mild dish soap, then rinse clean with water. Once complete, allow to dry.
Restore The Deep Chocolate-Brown ‘As New’ Finish:
Ipe naturally develops an elegant silver patina over time when exposed to the elements. To restore the ‘as new’ chocolate brown finish of Ipe wood, follow our simple color-restoration process:
- To prepare Ipe for a UV-protective coat of Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Cleaner to remove surface dirt, then rinse off with water.
- To brighten and re-establish the pH balance of Ipe wood to best accept the Penofin® Verde Oil Finish, use Penofin® Pro-Tech Wood Brightener, then rinse off with water and allow to dry completely.
- Apply Penofin® Verde Oil Finish as directed on the can, letting it penetrate for 30 minutes.
- To remove excess oil finish that hasn’t been absorbed by the wood, rub the Ipe surface with smooth rags until dry to the touch. IMPORTANT: Dispose of rags in a metal bucket of water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
- After completely dry, apply Wood Shield to timber to provide additional protection against water and food stains.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.