Bacon Wrapped Baby Back Ribs
These Bacon Wrapped Baby Back Ribs are guaranteed to be a hit at your next BBQ! These tasty treats are sliced individually, wrapped in bacon, seasoned and sauced, then cooked for 3 hours on the Yoder Smokers YS480s. Smoky, salty and sweet; You can't go wrong!
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS480s Pellet Grill to 275ºF, set up for smoking (diffuser plate installed).
- Remove the membrane on the bone side of the rack of ribs (if present). Slice the rack into individual ribs.
- Rub a thin layer of Chile Slinger Fatali Mustard Sauce on the ribs. Season with Meat Church Texas Sugar BBQ Rub and Yoder Smokers Pork Rub.
- Wrap each rib with one slice of bacon. Dust the bacon with a little more Yoder Smokers Pork Rub.
- Transfer the ribs to the second shelf of the Yoder. Smoke until the internal temperature reaches about 200ºF, about 3-4 hours. Brush the ribs with your choice of sauce (we used Chile Slinger Fatali Mustard Sauce on half and Chile Slinger Chipotle BBQ Sauce on the other half. Let set up another 20 minutes on the grill.
- Remove the individual ribs as they finish. Some will finish before others due to their size.
- Serving Size
- 1 rib
- per serving
- 12 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 43 milligrams
- 586 milligrams
- 10 grams
- .5 grams
- 9.6 grams
- 9 grams