Shun Kanso 8" Chef's Knife
About The Shun Kanso 8" Chef's Knife
The Shun Kanso 8" Chef's Knife is an all purpose knife ideal for a wide variety of tasks, styled in popular Kanso way. With an 8-inch blade, this knife is great for most kitchen tasks and has the size to tackle larger cuts of meat as well. The Kanso Chef's knife is more "Asian" in design with a wider heel and some belly from mid-blade towards the tip so that you can easily utilize a rocking motion for mincing. The tagasayan-wood handle is countoured for an easy chef's grip while cutting.
Shun Kanso 8" Chef's Knife Features
- All-purpose kitchen knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Heritage finish hides scratches, gives Kanso a rustic look that just improves with age
- Steel: AUS10A—high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel
- Contoured tagayasan or wenge wood
- Blade length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
From 5/1/19 through 7/31/19, this knife qualifies for a free universal saya. Knife will come in with mail-in form to receive your free accessory directly from Shun.