Shun Premier 6" Boning/Fillet Knife
The right tool for two key kitchen chores - boning and filleting. When boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone. Shun's extremely sharp edge even cuts through fibrous material with ease. It's perfect for trimming the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast or even making your own cutlets. The narrow blade reduces the drag as you cut against the meat, so cutting is fast and easy. When it comes to filleting fish, the blade's 6-in. length is just right to glide through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin. The contoured Premier handle provides a secure grip for excellent control.
- Curved, rigid blade gets in close and offers controlled cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Walnut-colored PakkaWood handles
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.