Woodard Hammered 42" x 60" Rectangular Fire Table Top in Twilight Finish
For outdoor furniture that is Made in the U.S.A., few can match the quality and durability of Woodard’s price/value proposition. Woodard's Fire Tables are no exception - built to last a long time, these fire tables are not only beautifully crafted, but also provide an ambience and warmth that will make you never want to leave your outdoor living area!
HAMMERED 42" X 60" RECTANGULAR FIRE TABLE TOP
Dimensions: 42”W x 60”D x 2”H
Base Sold Separately
Woodard’s fire table tops and bases are sold separately, giving you the opportunity to build the fire table you want. For example, match this Fire Table Top with one of the following Woodard Fire Table Bases in Twilight Finish:
- Chat-Height Fire Table Base (#650LCH)
- Dining-Height Fire Table Base (#650LDN)
- Counter-Height Fire Table Base (#650LCT)
- Bar-Height Fire Table Base (#650LBR)
We have a variety of fire table tops and bases in stock, as well as the option to special order the table that you want. Contact us today to get a quote or for assistance in creating the outdoor space that fits your lifestyle.
FIRE TABLE FEATURES
- 60,000 BTUs
- 20lb LP Tank not included
- Burner Cover Included with Top
- Black Fire Beads Included with Base
- Natural Gas connection option also included with Base
- A history of quality and excellence yielding furniture that lasts well into the future
- Over 140 years of crafting furniture, including a number of award-winning designs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Highest value of quality per price point for domestically manufactured outdoor furniture
- Wrought Iron furniture is hand-formed using solid iron stock to ensure frame strength and solidarity. The handcrafted technique used to form intricate designs has been handed down from generation to generation.
- Cast Aluminum frames are constructed with the purest and most resilient aluminum blocks, making the aluminum malleable and strong – resulting in durable, beautiful furniture.
- Wide Selection combined with a short (3 week) in-season delivery cycle, giving customers an opportunity for quick turnaround on custom orders.
- This limited STRUCTURAL warranty lasts for a period of fifteen (15) years for Aluminum & Wrought Iron from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited FINISH warranty lasts for a period of seven (7) years from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- This limited CUSHION warranty lasts for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the furniture to you (“Warranty Period”).
- Wrought Iron - Clean with warm, soapy water. Damage to the paint finish may cause corrosion, touch up with paint immediately. To maintain the gloss on non-textured finishes, protect with a fine automotive wax.
- Cast Aluminum - Clean with a solution of warm water and mild soap. Use a fine automotive wax to maintain gloss on non-textured finishes.
- Cushions - Spot wash by sponging briskly with a mild soap in lukewarm water (do not exceed 100°F). Thoroughly rinse with clean water to remove soap. Allow to air dry completely before storing.