Alfa One Countertop Wood Pizza Oven
As low as
Bring Italian style, wood-fired pizza to your next gathering with the Alfa One pizza oven. This compact, well-designed unit weighs only 110 lbs so you can easily transport it wherever the party is! It is constructed of high-quality stainless steel, reaches 750° F in just 10 minutes, and perfectly cooks a Neapolitan style pizza in 90-seconds.
To enjoy the Alfa One pizza oven, simply use the included stainless wood basket to light a couple small hardwood logs, move basket over to the side of the oven, and use remaining area to cook pizza, chicken, steak, fish, veggies, and more.
Alfa One Countertop Wood Fired Pizza Oven Features
- Easy to assemble – screw on leveling feet, insert flue and chimney cap.
- Unique heat deflector design gradually releases heat from the flue to ensure steady, high heat
- Oven mouth is designed to retain heat while allowing easy rotation of pizza inside
- Window in door allows you to monitor food as it cooks
- Cooking chamber construction: reinforced stainless steel
- Double layer ceramic fiber insulation contains heat and prevents external frame from overheating
- Fuel: small logs, no more than 2” thick
- Wood basket included to contain heat source
- Reaches cooking temperature within 10 minutes
- Four (4) firebricks make up the oven floor to gradually absorb and release heat
- Oven floor dimensions: 23.6” x 15.7”
- Dimensions when assembled: 29” wide x 41” tall x 22” deep
- Pizza peel included
- 110 lbs
- Made in Italy
|SKU||Alfa One Countertop Gas Pizza Oven|