Kamado Joe Classic II Ceramic Grill Standalone
The Kamado Joe Classic II is the ultimate ceramic grill. Achieve classic charcoal flavor every time you grill, smoke, roast or bake. The Classic II has a cooking range of 225ºF to over 750ºF. This 18" diameter grill has everything you need to start grilling now. The Classic II comes partially assembled in the box and is backed by Kamado Joe's amazing limited lifetime warranty. Built for years of cooking enjoyment the Kamado Joe outperforms their egg shaped competition while still costing less.
- Setup direct or indirect heat for versatile cooking options with the Divide and Conquer cooking system
- Grill, smoke, bake and roast with minimal changes to the grill setup saving you time
- Grill steakhouse quality steaks, smoke delectable brisket and baked wood fired pizza all with one grill
- Air Lift Hinge makes lid easier to lift and can be opened partway without slamming shut
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent: Rust-proof aluminum keeps precipitation out and keeps air flow efficient
- Wire mesh gasket is more durable and efficient
- Self-Activating Stainless Steel Latch creates a better seal between dome and grill body
- Advanced Multi-Panel Firebox means more resistance to cracking as interlocking pieces allow for natural expansion and contraction
If you require superior taste then the Classic II is for you. The ceramic shell is an insulator which means that it will keep natural oils and moisture in your food. No more dried out meat, instead you will have food that is juicy and tender. The Classic II gives you true charcoal flavor by using 100% natural lump charcoal (no briquettes and their nasty binding chemicals). Hardwood charcoal gives food a taste that gas, electric or briquette charcoal cannot deliver.
With the Classic II you can grill restaurant quality seared steaks in 5 minutes and with a few adjustments you can start smoking a beef brisket to tender perfection. With another quick adjustment to your Divide and Conquer cooking system you can start baking wood fired pizza that will rival any restaurant in town. This means that the Classic II is a grill, a smoker and an oven all in one. This gives you the versatility to cook what you want, when you want.
To achieve this versatility the Classic II needs only a simple adjustment to the airflow and the use of its heat deflector plates. No other ceramic grill offers this much versatility. The bottom line is that you can cook anything, easily, on your Classic II.
The simplicity of the Classic II is where it's at. Combining natural lump charcoal and simple air flow control allows you to adjust and maintain any temperature for a long period of time. Set the temperature to 225ºF for classic low and slow barbecue and you can rest assured that the Classic II will maintain its temperature for up to 12 hours.
The Classic II is ready to cook in just 15 minutes. Simply pour in the desired amount of charcoal, drop in a Kamado Joe charcoal lighter, and you'll be ready to cook in the same amount of time that it takes you to preheat a gas grill.
What you get with Kamado Joe
The Kamado Joe Classic II is the best deal in ceramic grills today. The Classic II carries an amazing limited lifetime warranty. The Classic II is built to survive and thrive in the harshest climates. This is the most complete cooker on the market today. You don't need anything extra to start grilling, smoking, baking or roasting today.
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.