Memphis Wood Fire Grills Memphis Elite Built-In Pellet Grill, 304 Stainless Steel
Durably constructed and easy-to-use. Pellet grills offer that trademark wood smoke flavor without spending hours tending to a live fire. With a temperature range of 180-700 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit allows you to smoke, bake, or grill with precision temperature control and a Wi-Fi enabled controller. The Elite model is built in the USA out of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel and comes ready to slide into your outdoor kitchen.
The new generation of grills from Memphis Wood Fire Grills features IntelliBurn Technology (ITC3) increasing grill performance and efficiency with a secondary combustion system, creating more heat while using less fuel or fewer pellets per cook. The ITC3 touch controls has a user-friendly, full touch 7" screen. Grills feature a new combustion blower system allows for variable speed and pressure for improved temperature consistency and control.
- 862-square inches of primary cooking space
- Dual Convection Fans evenly circulate heat
- 304-grade stainless steel construction
- Double walled cooking chamber
- Oven-grade gasket
- Indirect and Direct flame modes
- Direct flame insert included for direct grilling
- Integrated digital food probes
- Wi-Fi enabled controller allows user to check grill and food temperatures while away from home – requires free smartphone app download
- Pellet consumption: at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the Memphis burns about 1.5 lbs per hour
- Interior lights provide visibility for griling in the evening
- Weight: 235 lb
- 24 lb pellet hopper with dual auger
- Model Number: VGB0002S
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.