Primo Oval Junior Freestanding Ceramic Charcoal Grill
The patented oval shape give you increased cooking area in a smaller footprint when compared to other BBQ grills on the market today. WIth the oval shape you get a wide cooking area that can easily accommodate multiple foods on the grill at once. With it’s shape the Primo Junior also gives you the space you need to build a fire to one side, providing you with a controlled indirect cooking area even without the use of your heat deflector racks.
And Primo doesn’t stop there. Their innovative accessories such as the cast iron firebox divider take indirect cooking to the next level. And with 210 square inches the Primo Large charcoal grill gives you enough room to cook 8 hamburgers or smoke 4 racks of ribs at once.
The cooking grates themselves have feet attached on one side allowing you to place the grate flat on the ceramic firebox or raise them 2.5” by inverting them, giving you even more control over the temperature at grate level.
Simply put, the Primo Oval Junior gives you all of the tools you need to cook great food from smoking meats such as pork shoulder or brisket, to roasting prime rib, baking pizzas or direct grilling amazing steaks, chops and more.
Primo Grill has added several key features that will enhance the already great cooking experience.
- The ceramic firebox is improved with a single expansion joint that eliminates damage from expansion and contraction
- The cooking grates and roasting racks are now manufactured from 6mm thick stainless steel
- A redesigned hinge with lid assist makes opening and closing the porcelain coated ceramic lid a breeze
- The updated top vent delivers precise temperature control, stays in place when the lid is opened, and shields against rain
- Fully Assembled Primo Junior Grill
- Stainless Steel 6mm Cooking Grates
- Control Top Cap
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.