The Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burger, made in the Juicy Lucy style, is truly an experience! We’re bringing together two iconic foods to get the best of both worlds. This burger is oozing with flavor, from the cheesy jalapeño stuffed burger patty to the barbecue ranch dressed greens and salty bacon. Put it all between two hearty pretzel buns, and you’ve got one unforgettable burger!
Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burger
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Introducing a new recipe for the ultimate burger experience: The Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burger! Enjoy two iconic flavors in one delicious patty, with a crispy bacon layer, barbecue ranch topped greens, and a cheese-filled jalapeño stuffed patty. All sandwiched between two hearty pretzel buns - it doesn't get better than this! Get ready for flavor overload!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz sharp cheddar, grated
- 2 large jalapeños, minced
2 tsp Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub
- 2 lb ground beef
- 4 pretzel rolls, toasted
- 8 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
1/4 cup Big Rick’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing (recipe here)
- 2 celery stalks, shaved into thin ribbons with a peeler
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 450ºF set up for direct grilling with GrillGrate panels installed over the fire box.
- Combine the cream cheese, sharp cheddar, minced jalapeño and Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub in a small bowl. Mix well. Divide into two equal sized discs. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Divide the ground beef into four equal sized patties. Press very thin.
- Place each disc of the cream cheese mixture on a beef patty. Place another patty over the top of the cream cheese disc. Press the edges together and form into one large burger patty.
- Season the patties lightly on both side with the Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub.
- Grill the burger over direct heat on the GrillGrate panels. Cook until nicely charred. Flip and repeat. Move the burgers to the indirect side of the grill (away from the flame). Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 155 in the innermost part of the meat (not cheese), about 30 minutes total.
To assemble the Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Burgers, place you bacon slices on the bottom bun of the toasted pretzel roll. Place the stuffed burger patty over the bacon. Pile the thin shaved celery ribbons on top of the burger. Combine the Big Rick's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce and ranch dressing and drizzle over the celery. Finish with the top bun.
- Serving Size
- 15.87 oz
- per serving
- 49 grams
- 69 grams
- 79 grams
- 1867 milligrams