In just minutes you can create a sweet-tart blueberry cobbler with an irresistible crunchy granola topping. The addition of Bourbon Whipped Cream takes this dessert to the next level of deliciousness. Make sure to try Blueberry Granola Dump Cobbler!
Blueberry Granola Dump Cobbler
A quick blueberry cobbler that is easy to make and the Bourbon Whipped Cream tops it off nicely.
- 1 (21 oz) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp bourbon
Bourbon Whipped Cream:
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 350°F. Spread the pie filling out in the bottom of a Lodge Logic 12” Cast Iron Skillet. Pour the fresh blueberries over the pie filling.
- Spread the cake mix evenly over the blueberries. Cut the butter into about a dozen pats and place them on top of the cake mix. Combine the brown sugar and granola and sprinkle over everything.
- Place the skillet on the second shelf of the cooker and bake for about 45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve with bourbon whipped cream.
- Bourbon Whipped Cream: Whisk the cream until slightly thickened. Add the sugar. Whisk to stiff peaks. Whisk in bourbon.
- Serving Size
- 12.92 oz
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 168 grams
- 11 grams
- 43 grams
- 728 milligrams