Adaptive Control System (ACS) with Wi-Fi
The Yoder Smokers S Series is built around their next-generation Adaptive Control System with Wi-Fi Connectivity - cloud connectivity powered by FireBoard.
- Connect to your devices via Bluetooth and WiFi through the YS Drive App (iOS and Android compatible)
- Control your grills temperature from anywhere
- Monitor your cook with the two included food probes (probes are 6' long)
- Create custom cook programs to hold once meat temperature hits a set point
More Than Just Wi-Fi
Beyond Wi-Fi connectivity, the new ACS board is built around a powerful microprocessor that understands multiple input variables. So what does this mean?
- The board was designed from the ground up to take advantage of this powerful microcontrol chip
- Custom programming allows the board to learn and understand the cooking environment
- Opening the door, putting on 100 pounds of meat, or even changing pellet wood won't wreck your set point for hours
- Calibrate mode aligns the displayed temperature to match the temperature at any area of the grate surface
High-Temp Ceramic Igniter
The S Series features an all new ceramic igniter that that lights the pellets from induction heat, meaning a more consistent startup.
- New ceramic igniter lasts five times longer than conventional contact igniters
- Heats up twice as fast and creates double the heat
- Lights with induction heat which solves problems with failed ignition from ash buildup
- Ceramic igniter carries a three-year warranty
S Series Updates
The S Series comes with a myriad of updates, from new casters to a completely redesigned burn grate for better airflow.
- Counterweight bumpers to save grill finish
- Heavy-duty orange casters for more mobility (standard carts only)
- Insulated pellet hopper for component safety
- Redesigned high airflow burn grate
- Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill with ACS on Competition CartAs low as
- Yoder Smokers YS480s Pellet Grill with ACS on Competition CartAs low as
- Yoder Smokers YS1500s Pellet Grill with ACSAs low as