Chef Tom breaks down the few simple steps to taking your standard pre-cooked ham and turning it into a holiday meal masterpiece. A little smoke and a sweet mustard glaze take this ham to amazing heights.
- 1 fully cooked, spiral sliced smoked ham
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Grannie’s Jalapeño Mustard
- 1/2 cup Kosmo’s Q Killer Bee Honey Chipotle Rub
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
In a bowl combine the brown sugar, mustard, rub and vinegar and mix well.
Place ham in a foil pan and transfer to the cooker. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 100ºF. Times will vary depending on the size of the ham, so be sure to use an instant read thermometer to monitor the internal temperature. Brush the glaze evenly over the ham.
Continue to glaze the ham every 30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 135ºF.