Barbecue Pork Rib Tips
- By Tom Jackson
- Jun 24, 2022
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS1500s Pellet Grill for Barbecue Pork Rib Tips! This classic barbecue snack is a great utilization for you spare ribs trimmings!
- Rib tips
- Big Rick’s Jalapeño Honey Mustard
- Yoder Smokers Pork Rub
- Meat Church Honey Bacon BBQ Rub
- Firebug Mild Grillin’ Sauce
Apple-Whiskey Spritz (OPTIONAL):
- 1 part apple cider/juice
- 1 part apple cider vinegar
- 1 part whiskey
Preheat the Yoder Smokers YS1500s Pellet Grill to 275ºF.
Slice the rib tips into 2”-3” pieces for individual servings.
Toss the rib tips in Big Rick’s Jalapeño Honey Mustard to lightly coat the surface.
Season with Meat Church Honey Bacon BBQ Rub and Yoder Smokers Pork Rub.
Transfer to the smoker.
| You might also enjoy: Salt & Pepper Pork Spare Ribs
If you choose to spritz your rib tips, combine spritz ingredients in a spray bottle and spritz the ribs every 30-45 minutes. Otherwise, simple cook until the meat is tender. You can judge doneness by simple squeezing the meat to see if it pull apart.
| You might also enjoy: Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Scotch Egg
Immediately after removing the rib tips from the smoker, sauce with Firebug Mild Grillin’ Sauce (or other bbq sauce).
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- Yoder Smokers Pork Rub$10.99
- Firebug Grilling Sauce Mild BBQ SauceAs low as
- BBQr's Delight Wood Pellets, 20lb BagAs low as
- Shun Classic 6" Boning/Fillet Knife$139.95
- Boos Block R02 Cherry Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 1.5"$197.95