Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for a west-meets-east barbecue fusion with these Grilled BBQ Pork Chops & Sesame Sprouts Slaw!
Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with Sesame Sprouts Slaw
Try this unique recipe for a fusion of east and west flavors: Chef Tom shows you how to grill BBQ Pork Chops and make Sesame Sprouts Slaw. Enjoy the unbeatable flavor of smoky barbecue with a unique twist!
- 6 bone-in pork chops
Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade
- 2 cups Gochujang
Smoke on Wheels KC Bootleg BBQ Sauce
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved, thin sliced
- 2 oz bean sprouts, chopped 1″
- 2 oz carrots, shredded
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning
For the Brussels sprouts slaw:
Place your pork chops in a zip top bag or small Briner Bucket. Add the Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade. Marinate for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw. Combine the Brussels sprouts, bean sprouts and carrots in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Sprinkle the sugar over the veggies. Massage the sugar into the veggies.
- To make the dressing, combine the rice vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil in a pint sized mason jar. Place a lid on the jar and shake vigorously to create the temporary emulsion.
Pour the dressing over the sprouts and carrots. Add about one tablespoon Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 475ºF, set up for direct grilling (diffuser removed) with GrillGrates in place over the fire box and the baffle pushed all the way in.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade. Pat dry with towels. Rub a thin layer of the gochujang paste over all surfaces of the chops.
- Grill the chops on the GrillGrates, over direct heat. Rotate and flip to create nice grill marks. Move to the indirect side of the grill and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 135ºF-140ºF, about 20 minutes total cook time. Remove from the grill and rest the chops for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the Grilled BBQ Pork Chops with the Sesame Sprouts Slaw.
- Serving Size
- 13.46 oz
- per serving
- 15 grams
- 21 grams
- 22 grams
- 671 milligrams