Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for some Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Chimichurri. Pair that with grilled corn on the cob in a bowl full of rice and quinoa, and you’ve got prime summertime eats!
Pork Tenderloin & Grilled Chimichurri
Chef Tom shares his Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Chimichurri recipe! Enjoy the juicy, succulent taste of the pork tenderloin and complement it with the tang of Chimichurri. Turn up the summer heat with grilled corn on the cob, served in a bowl with rice and quinoa
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed
Killer Hogs TX Brisket Rub
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf Italian parsley leaves
- 4 poblano peppers
- 2 serrano peppers
- 1/4 large sweet onion
- 1 head garlic, cloves smashed and peeled
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp capers
- Juice of 1/2 lime
2/3 cup Saica Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Jacobsen Salt Co. Habanero Infused Salt, to taste
For the Chimichurri Sauce: (yields 2.5 cups)
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 450ºF, set up for direct grilling, with GrillGrate panels in place over the fire box.
- To make the chimichurri, first place the peppers and onion on the GrillGrates and grill until the peppers are charred on all sides and the onions is slightly softened.
- Transfer the peppers to a zip top plastic bag (or covered bowl) and let steam 10-15 minutes.
- While the peppers are steaming, chop up the onion and transfer to the Vitamix Blender. Add the remaining ingredients for the chimichurri to the blender.
- Remove the peppers from the bag. Remove the stems. Split the peppers open and scrape out the seeds. Peel off the skins and discard. Dice the remaining flesh and add to the blender.
- Blend the chimichurri to your desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
- Spoon out enough chimichurri to coat the surface of the tenderloins. Rub the surface of the pork with the sauce. Season with Killer Hogs TX Brisket Rub.
- Grill the pork tenderloins over direct heat to form grill marks and brown the surface on all sides. Cook to an internal temperature of 140ºF before removing from the grill.
- Slice the tenderloins into medallions. Serve the grilled pork tenderloin & chimichurri over brown rice and quinoa with grilled corn.
- Serving Size
- 9.33 oz
- per serving
- 9 grams
- 13 grams
- 40 grams
- 172 milligrams