Pineapples and cherries come together in this recipe to create a sweet and savory dessert that is guaranteed to please!
Cherry and Pineapple Dump Cake
Discover the delightful combination of cherries and pineapples in this easy-to-make Cherry and Pineapple Dump Cake recipe! With only a few simple ingredients, you can create an unforgettable dessert to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 can (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can (15 oz) Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 box (about 18 oz) Yellow or White Cake Mix
- 1 stick Margarine
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Whipped Cream or Ice Cream (optional)
- Dump the cherry pie filling and pineapple tidbits in a baking dish (a 12" cast iron skillet is perfect) and stir together.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the fruit. Slice the margarine and butter and distribute it evenly across the surface of the cake mix.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 (or other cooker) to 350°F. Bake the dump cake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The cake is done when the crust is golden brown and slightly firm to touch. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
- Serving Size
- 15 oz
- per serving
- 77 grams
- 3 grams
- 24 grams
- 625 milligrams