Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Make Buffalo Chicken Pizza the easy, delicious way! We show you all you need - like how to make the succulent, tender chicken and a flavor-packed crust - complete with carne asada seasoning and honey & habanero wing sauce.
- Pizza Crust
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs
Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning
Bone Suckin' Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce
- Lightly coat boneless/skinless chicken thighs with Cattleman’s Grill Carne Asada Seasoning. Let them sit for 10 minutes.
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 (or other grill) to 350°F. Set up the grill for direct grilling. Cook the chicken thighs until an internal temperature of 170°F has been reached (check the temperature using an instant read thermometer like the Maverick PT-75 instant read thermometer).
- While the chicken cooks, layer your pizza crust with a drizzle of Bone Suckin' Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce and top it with mozzarella cheese. Once the chicken is done let it rest for a few minutes before cutting it into 1/4" cubes.
- Combine the chicken with Bone Suckin' Honey & Habanero Wing Sauce and make sure it is evenly coated. Top the pizza with the buffalo chicken and place it on the grill (set up an indirect area so that the pizza does not burn over direct heat).
- Grill the pizza until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping and enjoy!
This recipe was prepared on a Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Grill.
- Serving Size
- 12.7 oz
- per serving
- 10 grams
- 91 grams
- 36 grams
- 1725 milligrams