Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to smoke up an incredibly delicious, simply executed Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Pork Loin!
Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Pork Loin
Tantalize your taste buds with Chef Tom's Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Pork Loin! Our recipe gives you succulent pork loin smoked to perfection and wrapped in bacon, creating a heavenly flavor combination. Try this simple, yet irresistibly delicious recipe today!
1 (3 lb) Cheshire Pork Boneless Center Cut Pork Loin
Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade & Injection
R Butts R Smokin’ Cherry Habanero Seasoning
- 1 lb bacon, sliced
1/2 cup Holmes Made Smoky Cowboy Mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
2 tbsp Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
For the bourbon glaze:
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 250ºF, set up for smoking.
Trim the fat cap and silver skin from the surface of the loin. Using a marinade injector, inject the loin with Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade & Injection.
Season with R Butts R Smokin’ Cherry Habanero Seasoning.
- Lay out enough slices of bacon to cover the surface of the loin.
Lay the loin on the bacon slices, perpendicular to the slices. One by one, wrap each slice around the loin. Using kitchen twine, tie the roast to secure the bacon.
- Smoke the Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin on the second shelf of the pellet grill until the internal temperature reaches 135ºF.
While the loin is smoking, prepare the bourbon glaze. Combine all ingredients in a Lodge 8” Cast Iron Skillet and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and cook until the brown sugar is dissolved and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- When the loin reaches 135ºF, remove it from the grill. Remove the second shelf from the grill. Increase the grill temperature to 500ºF and set up for direct grilling.
- Grill the loin over direct flame until the bacon begins to crisp, then move to the indirect side of the grill (away from the flame) and baste with the bourbon glaze.
- Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF.
- Remove the loin from the grill and immediately brush again with the bourbon glaze.
- Serving Size
- 6.29 oz
- per serving
- 25 grams
- 50 grams
- 42 grams
- 1157 milligrams