Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker for this Easy Smoked Glazed Ham featuring an Apple Bourbon Glaze!
Easy Smoked Glazed Ham
Discover amazing flavor with this Chef Tom smoked glazed ham featuring an apple bourbon glaze. He uses the Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker to fire up the perfect combination of sweet and smoky.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker to 300-325° F.
- Rub a thin layer of Big Ricks Jalapeño Honey Mustard over all surfaces of the ham. Season the outside of the ham with a modest amount of Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub.
- Smoke the ham until the internal temperature reaches 120ºF, about 3.5 hours. Transfer the ham to a foil pan, inside the smoker.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and mix well.
- Glaze the ham with a basting brush every half hour after reaching 120° F, until the internal temperature reaches 140° F, about 5.5 hours total.
- Remove from the smoker and rest 20 minutes before slicing.
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
- 30 grams
- 116 grams
- 80 grams
- 5487 milligrams