Easy Smoked Glazed Ham
- By Tom Jackson
- Nov 3, 2020
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker for this Easy Smoked Glazed Ham featuring an Apple Bourbon Glaze!
Easy Smoked Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 spiral sliced smoked ham (about 10 pounds)
- Big Ricks Jalapeño Honey Mustard
- Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub
For the Apple Bourbon Glaze:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Big Ricks Jalapeño Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tbsp Cattleman’s Grill Pit Fire Hot Sauce
Preheat your Yoder Smokers Loaded Wichita Offset Smoker to 300-325° F.
Rub a thin layer of Big Ricks Jalapeño Honey Mustard over all surfaces of the ham. Season the outside of the ham with a modest amount of Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub.
Smoke the ham until the internal temperature reaches 120ºF, about 3.5 hours. Transfer the ham to a foil pan, inside the smoker.
Combine all glaze ingredients and mix well.
You might also enjoy: Smoked Fresh Ham
Glaze the ham with a basting brush every half hour after reaching 120° F, until the internal temperature reaches 140° F, about 5.5 hours total.
Remove from the smoker and rest 20 minutes before slicing.
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- Big Rick's Jalapeno Honey MustardAs low as
- Plowboys BBQ Yardbird RubAs low as
- Boos Block R02 Cherry Cutting Board, 24" x 18" x 1.5"$197.95
- Chef Works Bronx Bib Apron$39.99
- All Things Barbecue Black T-ShirtsAs low as