Shun Classic 9" Bread Knife
Slices bread without tearing it apart. With wide, "low frequency" serrations, this razor sharp blade will effortlessly slice soft breads, crusty breads, pastries, and more. Gently saw back and forth to cut the perfect slice, time after time. Shun Classic's thinner blades makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style Chef's knives.
- Bread knife designed to slice without flattening
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.