Shun Sora 9" Bread Knife
A thoughtfully crafted addition to your kitchen cutlery arsenal. Instead of the standard teeth that chew through bread, the Sora bread knife features razor-sharp "low-frequency" serrations that glide through bread with ease. Furthermore, the serrations are designed so there's an equal amount of cutting power on the forward stroke and the back stroke. More efficient and powerful than a standard bread knife.
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- Sora line focuses on exceptional quality at accessible price point
- Steel: Proprietary Composite Blade Technology; VG10 san mai cutting core; Japanese 420J blade upper
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai cutting edge and provide stain resistance
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade with serrations
- Handle: Traditional Japanese handle design in easy-care, textured PP/TPE blend
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.