Shun Sora 5.5" Serrated Utility Knife
Shun's Sora Serrated Utility Knife is a versatile blade. It's between the chef's knife and the paring knife in size, but its blade is narrower and straighter. A serrated edge makes it perfect for slicing foods with tough skins and soft interiors—such as avocados, tomatoes, etc. It works well on sausages, especially those with tougher casings, and with hard cheeses. Shun's Sora line provides handcrafted Japanese quality at an economic price point.
- Great for medium sized tasks in the kitchen, tomato slicing, small bread slicing etc.
- Proprietary Composite Blade Technology puts high-performance VG10 steel on the cutting edge and highly corrosion-resistant Japanese 420J stainless steel on the blade upper
- San mai edge construction protects and supports the VG10 cutting core; razor-sharp, single-bevel 16° edge for quick, easy cutting
- Traditional handle design in textured PP/TPE polymer blend provides a contemporary look, secure grip and balance, and is easy to maintain
- Blade tang extends all the way into the embossed Sora handle medallion for strength and balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
- MPN: VB0722
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.