The Boss Man, The CEO, The Executive… Call it what you will, but say it with respect. This week, Chef Tom goes next level with this Wagyu Burger, featuring a whipped beef bone marrow spread, house-made pickled onions, melting Raclette cheese and a sweet & spicy BBQ Jam ALL cooked on Le Griddle!
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Treat yourself to a Wagyu Burger like no other! Chef Tom has crafted a masterful recipe, with whipped beef bone marrow spread, pickled onions made with love, Raclette cheese that melts in your mouth, and a sweet & spicy BBQ Jam. Taste the next level of flavor!
- 2 lb ground wagyu beef
Cattleman’s Grill California Tri-tip Seasoning
- 1/2 lb Raclette cheese
- 4 brioche buns
- Boston Bibb lettuce
- Heirloom tomatoes
- 2 lb beef bone marrow bones, cross-cut
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Noble Saltworks Cherry Smoked Flaked Finishing Salt, to taste
1/4 cup Holmes Made Raspberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread
2 tbsp Big Rick’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced thin
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp Noble Saltworks Cherry Smoked Flaked Finishing Salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked turbinado sugar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
For the whipped marrow:
For the BBQ Jam:
For the Pickled Red Onions:
- To make the Pickled Red Onions, place the sliced onions in a pint sized mason jar. Combine the remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over the onions. Place a lid on the jar and store refrigerated.
Preheat your Le Griddle over medium heat.
- Place a sheet of foil on the griddle, turning up the sides. Place the cross-cut beef bone marrow bones on the foil. Cover with a metal pan and roast until the marrow is tender, flipping halfway through the process. Remove from the griddle Remove the marrow from the middle of the bones and combine with the fat accumulated in the foil. Place in a small bowl and refrigerate until solid.
- Place the cooled beef fat and marrow in a small food processor along with the fresh thyme and smoked salt. Process until smooth and lightened in color. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Form the 2 lb ground wagyu beef into 4 equal sized patties. Refrigerate.
Season the beef patties with Cattleman’s Grill California Tri-tip Seasoning, ground finely with the Kala Crush Grinder. Spray the surface of the Le Griddle with Spray Duck Fat. Place the burgers on the griddle. Cover with a metal pan to trap in the heat. When a nice crust is formed, flip the burger and continue cooking covered.
- Place the raclette cheese on a sheet of parchment paper on the grill to melt the cheese. After flipping the burger patties, top them with the melted cheese.
- Spread the whipped bone marrow spread on the brioche buns. Toast the brioche buns until toasted. Remove and set aside.
- Combine the ingredients for the BBQ Jam and mix well.
- To build the burgers, spread the bottom brioche bun with the BBQ Jam. Top with Boston lettuce and a slice of tomato. Then add the wagyu burger patty, topped with the cheese and pickled red onion. Finish the Wagyu Burger with the top brioche bun.
- Serving Size
- 19.09 oz
- per serving
- 76 grams
- 102.9 grams
- 100 grams
- 3529 milligrams