Three Cheese Chipotle Scalloped Potatoes with Brisket
Tantalize your taste buds with our Three Cheese Chipotle Scalloped Potatoes with Brisket. Enjoy the delicious flavor combination of cheeses, chipotle, and hearty brisket in a creamy, gooey side dish for a memorable dining experience. Your taste buds will thank you!
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1-2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 1/2 lb russet potatoes, peeled, sliced thin
salt to taste
Cattleman's Grill Carne Asada Seasoning, to taste
- 8 oz sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 2 oz pepper jack, shredded
- 6 oz cooked brisket, diced
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 400°F. Combine the half-and-half, goat cheese, garlic, chipotle, nutmeg and cumin in a blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl with the heavy cream and whisk to combine.
- Arrange half of the potato slices in the bottom of a greased Lodge Logic 10" Cast Iron Skillet. Season the potatoes with salt and Cattleman's Grill Carne Asada Seasoning. Pour half of the cream mixture over the potatoes. Add half of the brisket, 2 oz. of the cheddar and all the pepper jack cheese. Layer on top the remaining potatoes. Season again with salt and Cattleman's Grill Carne Asada Seasoning. Pour the rest of the cream mixture over the potatoes. Cover the skillet with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese and brisket meat. Bake uncovered an additional 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through and the cheese is browning.
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 50 grams
- 38 grams
- 75 grams
- 934 milligrams