Teriyaki Salmon Skewers
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for Teriyaki Salmon Skewers. Marinated Kvoray Artic Salmon is threaded onto skewers with fresh pineapple and red onions, then grilled directly over the wood-fired flame, then glazed in teriyaki sauce. A perfectly simple and tasty meal, any night of the week!
- Place the cubed salmon in a Briner Mini 4 quart Briner Bucket. Pour the Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade over the salmon. Lock the plate in place to keep the salmon submerged. Marinate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 425°F, set up for direct grilling with GrillGrates in place over the fire box.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and thread onto double pronged metal skewers, alternating the salmon with pineapple and red onion.
- Grill the skewers on the GrillGrates until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 140°F, flipping to brown on both sides.
- Transfer the skewers to a sheet pan. Glaze with Kim’s Gourmet Bourbon-aki Sauce on all sides, then shake on Cattleman’s Grill Everything Bagel Seasoning over the sauce.
- Serve over rice or salad greens with Heat Mavericks Hot Sauce Where Did the Mango.
You might also enjoy: Salmon Burger
- Serving Size
- 17.73 oz
- per serving
- 15 grams
- 45 grams
- 14 grams
- 503 milligrams