Treat yourself to something special with our Tequila Mustard Glazed Pork Chops! Brined for extra flavor and smothered in a tangy, honey-tequila glaze, these thick cut pork chops will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
Tequila Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
Delight your taste buds with these Tequila Mustard Glazed Pork Chops! Get the perfect combination of sweet and savory, with the help of the tequila & honey mustard glaze and the brine for a juicy and succulent pork chop.
- 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops (bone in or out)
4 oz Cattleman's Grill Butcher House Brine (1/4 of the bag)
1 cup Big Rick's Jalapeño Honey Mustard (you will use about 5 oz for 4 pork chops)
- 1 oz Tequila
- Put 4 oz Cattleman's Grill Butcher House Brine into a large brining bag. Pour 1 quart cold water into the bag and place the pork chops in. Let the pork chops soak in the brine for 2 - 4 hours before cooking.
- Mix Big Rick's Jalapeño Honey Mustard and tequila.
- Preheat your grill with GrillGrate inserts to 425°F. Space the pork chops evenly, and after about 3 minutes, turn them 45 degrees for great crosshatch marks (if desired)! Flip the chops, take a basting brush and slather the tequila mustard sauce on the chop. Turn 45 degrees again for crosshatch marks.
- Cook the pork chops to 135°F internal (use the Maverick PT-75 thermometer for fast and accurate temperature readings), let them rest about 5 minutes. The internal temperature will continue to rise a bit during resting.
- Serve with a ramekin of Big Rick's Jalapeño Honey Mustard sauce and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
- 24 grams
- 18 grams
- 20 grams
- 937 milligrams