Try this zesty kick, our Jerk Chicken Wings recipe! This easy and delicious recipe combines pineapple juice and traditional jerk spices for a delectable and spicy tropical flavor.
Quick & Easy Jerk Chicken Wings
Treat your taste buds to an authentic Caribbean experience with our jerk chicken wings! Each recipe utilizes zesty lime juice, making it easy to achieve the perfect balance of sweet and spicy flavors. Perfect for any occasion, these wings will make a lasting impression
- 15 whole chicken wings
1 cup Plowboys The Jerk
- 1 cup Olive or Peanut oil
Plowboys Yardbird Rub
- juice of a lime
2 tbsp wildflower honey
Sweetwater Spice Smoked Habanero BBQ Bath Brine Concentrate
Place the wings in a Briner Bucket or zip top bag with equal parts Sweetwater Spice Smoked Habanero BBQ Bath Brine Concentrate, pineapple juice and water. Let soak for at least 3 hours.
Use a paper towel to absorb excess moisture on the wings. Rub in The Jerk seasoning covering the chicken generously.
- Build a charcoal fire in your charcoal grill. Set up a direct and indirect grilling.
- Remove the wings from the brine/marinade. Pat excess liquid from the surface. Season with Plowboys Yardbird Rub.
- Grill over direct heat to char the outside of the wings, then move to indirect heat and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Place the wings in a bowl. Drizzle with lime juice and wildflower honey. Toss to coat. Serve hot!
- Serving Size
- 4 oz
- per serving
- 10 grams
- 71 grams
- 56 grams
- 315 milligrams