Two of the best things about the holiday season are pumpkin desserts and family recipes. So today I share with you a recipe from my family, that I can never get enough of. This Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake is exactly what we need to kick Autumn into high gear!
Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
Start your Fall season off right with this delicious Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake! Filled with the warm and comforting flavors of fall, this cake captures all the cozy vibes of the season in every bite! Let this be your go-to dessert for every special occasion this season!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 6 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp bourbon
- 1/2 cup whole milk
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Grill to 350ºF, set up for indirect grilling.
- Combine the sugar and vegetable oil in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, mix on medium until well combined. Add the eggs one at a time with the mixer running.
- Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and powder and salt in a separate bowl. Whisk to mix well. With the mixer running on low, add half of the dry ingredients. When the dries have been mixed in, add half of the pumpkin purée. When the pumpkin is incorporated, repeat the process, working the other half of the dry ingredients, then the remaining pumpkin.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer. Fold in the chocolate chips using a spatula.
- Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Add the cake batter to the bundt pan.
- Bake the cake on the second shelf of the grill until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about one hour. Remove from the grill. Let sit for 15 minutes. Turn the cake out of the mold. Cool to room temperature.
- To make the frosting, combine the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in the bowl of the stand mixer. With the whisk attachment, mix to combine. Slowly add the milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serving Size
- 7.04 oz
- per serving
- 100 grams
- 4 grams
- 22 grams
- 226 milligrams