‘Tis the season for pumpkin! There is a multitude of pumpkin recipes out there, but if you have a hundred other things going on this Thanksgiving, as most of us do, then this recipe is what you need to pull off a flavor-packed low maintenance dessert.
Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
Indulge your senses with this delicious Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler recipe! Simple to make yet bursting with flavor, this delectable treat will be a hit at any gathering. Enjoy the perfect combination of pumpkin, pecan and spice as you create something delightful!
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
- 1 (29 oz) can pumpkin purée
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, sliced into pats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 to 2 tbsp white sugar (to taste)
- 1 to 2 tsp bourbon (to taste)
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Grill to 375°F. Spread the pumpkin purée in the bottom of a Lodge 12” Cast Iron Skillet. Top with the sweetened condensed milk. Sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice, pecans and yellow cake mix over the sweetened condensed milk. Top the cake mix with the pats of butter. Sprinkle the brown sugar and granola over the top.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes. Take a fork and make sure all the cobbler is moistened by pushing any dry spots down and mixing around. Bake about 10 minutes longer. While the cobbler bakes make the whipped cream. Whip the heavy cream to soft peaks. Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, tasting as you go. Whip to desired firmness then whisk in the bourbon. Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Serving Size
- 11.33 oz
- per serving
- 120 grams
- 12 grams
- 39 grams
- 610 milligrams