Pork Tenderloin Nachos
Discover the ultimate hassle-free dinner - our mouthwatering Pork Tenderloin and Queso Sauce! It's super simple yet irresistibly delicious, perfect for busy weeks or hungry nights.
- 1 pork tenderloin
Sweetwater Spice Lime Jalapeño Fajita Bath
Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning
- tortilla chips
- 2 lb Velveeta, diced
1 jar 505 Hatch Valley Flame Roasted Green Chile
- corn tortillas
- 3 qt canola oil
- To make your own tortilla chips, fill a Lodge 7 quart dutch oven with 3 quarts of canola oil. On a side burner or stove top, bring the oil up to 350°F. Use an instant read digital thermometer to monitor the oil temperature. Slice your corn tortillas into wedges. Working in batches, fry the tortillas until golden in color. Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and season with salt.
- Trim the silver skin and excess fat from the pork tenderloin. Place in a Briner Bucket or zip top bag. Add equal parts Sweetwater Spice Lime Jalapeño Fajita Bath and water. Marinate one hour.
- Remove from the brine/marinade. Pat excess moisture off with a paper towel. Season with Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Carne Asada Seasoning.
- Build a hot charcoal fire. Create both direct and indirect grilling zones. Grill the tenderloin over the direct heat to desired color. Move to indirect heat and continue grilling until the internal temperature reaches 140°F. Remove from the grill and rest a few minutes. Dice the tenderloin into bite sized pieces.
- In a Lodge 12” cast iron skillet, combine the Velveeta and 505 Hatch Valley Flame Roasted Green Chile. Cook until all cheese is melted.
- Cover your chips with the diced pork and cheese sauce.
- Serving Size
- 10.23 oz
- per serving
- 43.4 grams
- 35 grams
- 25.6 grams
- 2450 milligrams