Experience the heat and flavor of Nuclear Brisket Chili with smoky chipotle peppers and Grinders Death Nectar hot sauce.
WARNING: This chili is hot! To reduce the heat, only add Cattleman’s Grill 8 Second Ride Rub.
Nuclear Brisket Chili
Tantalize your taste buds with Nuclear Brisket Chili! A delicious mix of chipotle peppers and Grinders Death Nectar Hot Sauce guarantees a kick of flavor. Use only the Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Rub helps to control the heat.
- 7 lbs of smoked Brisket (point or flat, for this recipe we did a 50/50 combination of both)
1 tbsp Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Rub
- 1 tbsp Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust
1 tsp Grinders Death Nectar Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 large green peppers (diced)
- 1 large yellow onion (diced)
- 3 1/2 lbs Roma tomatoes (diced)
- 2 (12 oz) cans chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (diced)
- 2 (15 oz) cans kidney beans
2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the olive oil, green peppers, tomatoes, onion, and chipotle peppers in a 7 quart Lodge Logic cast iron dutch oven and stir.
- Add brisket, chipotle peppers, kidney beans, cumin, chili powder, Cattleman's Grill 8 Second Ride Rub, Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Dust, and Grinders Death Nectar Hot Sauce. Stir to combine.
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 or other grill to 350°F. Place the chili on the cooker and let it come to a low simmer. Cook until the liquid has reduced and begun to thicken. Remove from the grill and let the chili sit for 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- 19.78 oz
- per serving
- 52 grams
- 77 grams
- 24 grams
- 1744 milligrams