Treat your taste buds with this indulgent, gourmet-style recipe for Chèvre Stuffed Portobellos. Creamy chèvre cheese stuffed inside succulent portobello mushrooms will tantalize your senses and delight your palate! Imagine the perfect bite of flavorful goodness.
Chèvre Stuffed Portobellos
Introducing Chèvre Stuffed Portobellos! Try this succulent recipe for portobello mushrooms filled with creamy chèvre cheese — an indulgent, gourmet-style treat that's sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- 2 (5” diameter) portabello mushrooms
- 4 oz chèvre goat cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your charcoal grill for high heat (400°F) indirect grilling.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Scoop out the gills with a spoon, hollowing out a bowl shape. Rub a thin layer of olive oil on the surface of the mushroom. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Divide in half and place each half in the mushroom “bowl.”
- Place the mushrooms on the grill. Grill for about 20 minutes, until the mushroom is softened.
- Serving Size
- 4.35 oz
- per serving
- 9.2 grams
- 10.8 grams
- 19.4 grams
- 267 milligrams