Loaded with everyone’s favorite cookie and chunks of creamy candy bar, the brownie’s fun cousin Blondie is here to shake up your dessert plans!
Cookies 'n Cream Blondie
Indulge in the classic cookie-and-candy combo with a twist! This Blondie recipe packs in the ooey-gooey deliciousness - irresistible cookie chunks, creamy candy bar bits, and a delightful new flavor.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups AP flour
1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 (15.35 oz) package Double Stuff Oreos, chopped
- 8 oz cookies & cream candy bar, chopped
- ice cream, for serving
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 pellet grill to 375°F, set up for indirect grilling.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter and sugars. Using the paddle attachment, mix the ingredients on medium until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the bowl, and beat another 30 seconds.
- Continue mixing, and add the eggs one at a time, while the mixer is running. Wait for the first egg to be fully incorporated before adding the second. Scrape down the bowl.
- In a separate small bow, mix flour, salt, and baking soda. With the mixer on its lowest setting, add a scoop of the dry mixture at a time. When it is incorporated add the next scoop. Keep mixing only until all the dry mixture has been fully incorporated.
Stop the mixer and fold in the Oreos and cookies and cream candy by hand. Transfer to a greased 12" Lodge cast iron skillet. Place the skillet on the second shelf of the grill. Cook until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out relatively clean, about 45 minutes.
- Cool and slice into twelve servings. Serve topped with ice cream.
- Serving Size
- 7.4 oz
- per serving
- 93 grams
- 7 grams
- 32 grams
- 672 milligrams