Chicken Artichoke Skillet Pizza
This recipe makes about four 8 inch pizzas from scratch. Add some basil or Italiano seasoning to the dough for added flavor.
500 g Antimo Caputo "00" Flour
- 325 g water
10 g salt
5 g dry active yeast
1 (28 oz) can Ciao DOP Certified San Marzano Tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp salt
- Grilled artichoke
- Grilled chicken breast
Cattleman’s Grill Italiano Seasoning
- Baby spinach
- Mozzarella, diced or grated
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer. Mix until all flour is incorporated, then a minute longer. Place in an oiled bowl. Let rise until doubled in size.
- Divide in 3 or 4 pieces. Roll into balls. Let rest at least thirty minutes before stretching/rolling.
Combine ingredients. Bring to a simmer. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640 to 400°F. Season your chicken breasts with Cattleman’s Grill Italiano Seasoning and grill at 400°F until internal temperature reaches 160°F (check the temperature using an instant read thermometer like the Maverick PT-75). Rest five minutes. Dice.
- Increase your cooker to 475°F. Stretch the dough to 14 inches. Place in an oiled 12” Lodge Cast Iron Skillet. Brush the crust with olive oil. Spread a layer of pizza sauce over the dough. Top sauce with spinach, then mozzarella, then diced grilled artichoke and chicken breast.
- Bake at 475°F until dough is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Serving Size
- 19.64 oz
- per serving
- 138 grams
- 62 grams
- 28 grams
- 1880 milligrams