Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Roast
Chef Tom fires up the Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill for a Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Roast that is perfect for you next holiday gathering!
- Preheat your Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill to 350ºF.
- Debone the pork butt. Season on all surfaces with Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub, then roll and tie together with butcher’s twine into a tight cylinder.
- Season the outside of the roast with Plowboys BBQ Yardbird Rub.
- Place the roast on the second shelf of the smoker. Roast on until the internal temperature reaches 170ºF.
- Combine glaze ingredients and whisk.
When the temp hits 170ºF (3.5 hours), place roast on a small sheet pan. Add enough apple cider to cover the bottom pan. Glaze the roast every 30 min until the internal reaches 185ºF, about 5 hours total. Remove and rest.
- Cut the twine away from the roast. Slice and serve drizzled with the apple cider/glaze combo from the pan.
You might also enjoy: Easy Smoked Glazed Ham
- Serving Size
- 5.16 oz
- per serving
- 15.9 grams
- 53.4 grams
- 37.3 grams
- 255 milligrams