Bloody Mary Steak Salad
All the great things you love in a Bloody Mary (optional vodka, on the side) plus the goodness of grilled strip steaks. This is a salad that will not disappoint!
- 2 strip steaks
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
Cattleman’s Grill California Tri-Tip Seasoning
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 10 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 2 celery stalks
- Bloody Mary Mix
Holmes Made Dad's Spicy Garlic Dill Pickles
- blue cheese stuffed olives
Grinders Death Nectar Hot Sauce
- Preheat your grill for high heat (400°F+) direct grilling. Rub the steaks with the prepared horseradish, then season with the Cattleman’s Grill Tri-tip Seasoning.
- Toss the tomatoes, red onion, and celery in oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Begin grilling the onions. They will take the longest. You want to achieve nice char on the outside and slightly soften the onion. If you are getting too much car, transfer to indirect heat.
- Grill the steaks on both sides until the internal temperature reaches 130°F. Remove from the grill and rest.
- Grill the celery and tomatoes until slightly charred and softened. Dice all of your veggies and steak. Toss with the arugula, tomatoes, red onion and celery. Pour about 1/4-1/2 cup of Bloody Mary Mix. Garnish with diced pickles, blue cheese stuffed olives, croutons and Grinders Death Nectar Hot Sauce (or your favorite Bloody Mary garnishes).
- Serving Size
- 20.2 oz
- per serving
- 17 grams
- 38 grams
- 10 grams
- 1469 milligrams