Shun Premier Grey Santoku 7"
The Shun Premier Grey 7 in. Santoku is an Asian-inspired chef's knife. This knife easily handles all the basic kitchen cutting tasks. Premier's razor-sharp blade with hammered finish and new grey Pakkawood handle. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, the santoku is light and agile.
- An Asian-inspired chef's knife
- VG-MAX cutting core; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey PakkaWood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Blade Length: 7 in.
|Country of Origin||Japan|