Shun Premier 7" Santoku Knife
The Shun Premier 7-inch Chef's Knife is lightweight, agile, and offers an extremely comfortable grip. This blade is light, agile, and very easy to maneuver with just enough curve to enable rocking cuts. The result is a versatile knife that can stand in for a standard chef's knife in most applications.
- Beautiful and versatile, this is the one you'll reach for every day
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
Customer Reviews & Questions
Our experts are here to guide you through your purchase.