How to Trim and Smoke St. Louis Style Spare Ribs
- By Tom Jackson
- Sep 3, 2014
All Things Barbecue’s staff chef, Tom Jackson, shows you how to trim St. Louis Style Spare Ribs and walks you through the process of smoking, wrapping and saucing them.
We smoked these ribs on a Yoder Smokers YS640 Pellet Smoker and used R Butts R Smokin’ Butt Kick’n Chicken and Ozark Heat rubs 50/50. We then sauced them with a 50/50 blend of a sweet BBQ sauce and Firebug Grill’n Sauce Hot.
Purchase Items in this Recipe
- R Butts R Smokin' Ozark Heat BBQ RubAs low as
- R Butts R Smokin' Butt Kick'n Chicken BBQ RubAs low as
- Firebug Grilling Sauce Mild BBQ SauceAs low as
- Firebug Grilling Sauce Hot BBQ SauceAs low as
- Plowboys BBQ Sweet 180 BBQ SauceAs low as
- Reida Honey Farm Raw Wildflower HoneyAs low as